Visio offers persons with visual and perhaps other related disabilities various accommodations for living, boarding and working: safe, familiar, adapted and as normal as possible.
The accommodations have a living room furnished in contrasting colours so that partially sighted people can easily distinguish between the pieces of furniture. The grounds are also designed to enable clients to walk around independently.
Options at Visio
Many children and adults with both visual and additional disabilities continue to live at home. However, sometimes it is better to move temporarily or permanently to an assisted living environment. The options that Visio can offer you or your child are:
- Assistance in living at home and in organising (or re-organising) the way you run your household
- Supervision for young adults who want to become lodgers
- Supervision and assistance in living in your own apartment
- Temporary lodging or living (in your own apartment) in one of our care facilities
- Temporary lodging in one of our locations